u-he Diva

evildragon

• Members

I only listened to a few bass sounds but found them to be very good, somewhere between a Nord and a DSI. if I did not play live I would invest in a $3,000 kickbutt MAC Laptop and some cool controllers and let the DAW VISTi learning begin. Budget restraints force me to pick camps. so hardware for now it is.

I would go softsynths and a couple of hardware romplers over expensive analogs, I know crazy. You can get such decent commercial results these days for so much less money.

• Members

if I did not play live I would invest in a $3,000 kickbutt MAC Laptop and some cool controllers and let the DAW VISTi learning begin. Budget restraints force me to pick camps. so hardware for now it is.

It's worth mentioning that Diva works well on the Receptor and is easy to install. Dense patches can bring even the 2+ Pro Max processor to its knees with more than 5 voices in "Divine" mode.

• Members

Quality comes at a price-but then again the patches sound so thick and warm that there is no need to use too much else really. A poly Pad, a lead and a bass from DIVA plus some drums and Omnisphere earcandy is all it takes to create a super full sounding mix (and bring my 6 core to its knees.......) And if push comes to shove there is always the freeze button!

Archived