Thoughts on Fender Blues Deville 410 Reissue (Tweed)

Tucker D

• Members

Does anyone have any opinions/long-term use on ths amp? _ I played through one at a GC a few months ago when I was checking out a new Tele American Delexe and was pretty impressed, but was paying more attention to the guitar at the time, and won't be able to get back to check it out for a few weeks

Anyway, seems to be rated fairly well in the user forum, Definetly not a high-gain, metal or crazy distortion amp "as is", but can probably be "dirtied-up" a lttle with the right pedals? Regardless, I'd use another amp for that type of stuff any way. I'd want use this for what it's marketed for - Fender cleans and "just enough gain" blues. Who's got one and whaddya think??

• Members

Bump? - Not much love or interest in a Blues Deville 410 Reissue I assume?

Let me ask a different question. - Blues Deville 410 Reissue vs. '59 Bassman 410 Reissue (both tweed)? - $899 vs. $1199 (before negotiations of course)! :cool: What would you prefer and do you think its worth $300?

• Members

Bump? - Not much love or interest in a Blues Deville 410 Reissue I assume?

Let me ask a different question. - Blues Deville 410 Reissue vs. '59 Bassman 410 Reissue (both tweed)? - $899 vs. $1199 (before negotiations of course)!
:cool:
What would you prefer and do you think its worth $300?

I've played through both and think the 59 Bassman sounded better -- although the Blues Deville does sound nice,...better than the Hot Rod's IMO.

Archived