Video of girl stoned to death, or why Iraq needs a good ethnic cleanisng

blargh

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because it continues to awe me that someone can be so ignorant, so stupid, and so {censored}ed up.

well i dont really know what you're talking about -

all i know is- that to stand by- and let women,and probably children as well as i see these cowards have no sense of honour, be STONED to death in the streets-- would be less than honorable.

why let these savages continue to commit such injustices if we have the power to stop them?

• Members

How the {censored} do we fix ethnic/religious violence with an ethnic cleansing? Thats the most retarded {censored}ing thing I've ever heard

I'm not really for ethnic cleansing, but lets just say that if the middle east just disappeared one day, I wouldn't be too upset. Sorry if that isn't PC enough, I just don't like those goddamn fundies.

• Members

I'm not really for ethnic cleansing, but lets just say that if the middle east just disappeared one day, I wouldn't be too upset. Sorry if that isn't PC enough, I just don't like those goddamn fundies.

That has nothing to do with PC, thats just {censored}ing retarded. Your mad about them killing innocents, yet you wouldn't mind if all of them, including women and children just ceased to exist.

Words fail to describe how ridiculously idiotic this is. Are there any stronger words for stupid?

• Members

That has nothing to do with PC, thats just {censored}ing retarded. Your mad about them killing innocents, yet you wouldn't mind if all of them, including women and children just ceased to exist.

Words fail to describe how ridiculously idiotic this is. Are there any stronger words for stupid?

All I know is that they keep going along with this {censored}ing barbarism, and the only thing of value that's come out of that whole region for a long time is oil. If the innocents feel this kind of thing is acceptable, then I can't muster up much sympathy for them.

• Members

All I know is that they keep going along with this {censored}ing barbarism, and the only thing of value that's come out of that whole region for a long time is oil. If the innocents feel this kind of thing is acceptable, then I can't muster up much sympathy for them.

+1

and if that's it- then {censored} em-- i say we conquer thier dumb asses:)

• Members

Wanting to kill them all is a natural, even good, caring, protective reaction. I think all of the posters are male? What if this were the young man in the relationship being stoned? Would your reaction be the same? Mine would not be the same. Similar, but not the same. I would ventrure to say that perhaps the young man in the relationship DID meet the same fate, but no one bothered to document and post his martyrdom - because he was male. There's nothing wrong with having the intense reactions we do to attacks on or victimization of children, young women, and the elderly. There is something wrong with letting anyone use what is good about us to incite us to do their evil for them. Young Iraqi, Eastern European, and American men meet equally ill fate to what is described (I will not watch a stoning of a young woman on video from my home - thanks anyway though!) every day in the Middle East because people let themselved be propagandized and manipulated. That this video is disseminated is more evidence of these attempts to manipulate us. If you take it to mean we should nuke them all and call it good, then it can be considered a successful piece of propaganda.

• Members

I think all of the posters are male? What if this were the young man in the relationship being stoned? Would your reaction be the same? Mine would not be the same.

it has nothing at all to do with sex.

no one should be stoned to death for any reason in this day and age. it is barbaric and uncalled for for any crime save the most violent offenders.

it is horrendous,attrocious behaviour that is inexcusable,unjustifiable,and unforgivable.

• Members

Retarded- addled, backward, besotted, boring, brainless, daffy, daft, dense, dim, dim-witted, doltish, dumb, feeble-minded, half-baked, half-witted, ignorant, imbecilic, indolent, insensate, low, moronic, not bright, numskulled, obtuse, retarded, scatterbrained, shallow, simple, simple-minded, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupid, tedious, thick, unintellectual, vacuous, wearisome, witless

Not good enough, you fail me thesaurus:mad:

Your posts make no sense! How can you blame the victims in a situation like this. Do you honestly think that people in Iraq would be able to start a resistance to end this violence, and defeat the Sunni terrorists, the Shiite terorists (along with the government), and be able to avoid being killed by us for acts of terrorism against the other groups?

• Members

no one should be stoned to death for any reason in this day and age. it is barbaric and uncalled for for any crime save the most violent offenders.

it is horrendous,attrocious behaviour that is inexcusable,unjustifiable,and unforgivable.

Precisely, but the actions of a few do not automatically indict the many, no matter the justification used by the few.

If I kill someone and say it's because I'm an atheist, does that automatically indict all atheists? Even if a bunch of atheists do it... does it indict ALL atheists? No.

But you can't figure this out because you lack basic reasoning skills.

• Members

If death is inexcusable how is ethnic cleansing, nuking, or genocide a good solution?:freak:

• Members

Here's a few things to keep in mind:
there was a huge crowd, of 100 people or more.
the whole beating went on for half an hour
there was no police reaction, even though they were present, and the crowd didn't try to stop them... in fact, they seem quite enthusiastic about it.
What conclusions am I supposed to draw from that, other than that these people are scum?

• Members

there was no police reaction, even though they were present, and the crowd didn't try to stop them... in fact, they seem quite enthusiastic about it.

What conclusions am I supposed to draw from that, other than that these people are scum?

THERE'S MORE THAN 100 PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

I had to turn up the volume because you don't seem to be getting anything

Its like saying america should die after watching a video of the KKK or Westboro Baptist

• Members

Yeahh! 100 people represent millions! Awesome!

I seriously think you're retarded, and I'm starting to feel bad for you, except that you are so angry and violent that I'm wondering if you're not a danger to society.

• Members

Yeahh! 100 people represent millions! Awesome!

I seriously think you're retarded, and I'm starting to feel bad for you, except that you are so angry and violent that I'm wondering if you're not a danger to society.

100 is a pretty good sample, if it's just random iraqis off the street.

• Members

100 is a pretty good sample, if it's just random iraqis off the street.

Wow. Please tell me you haven't reproduced and don't plan on it. That is the most ignorant {censored} I've heard in a while, and I've heard some seriously ignorant {censored} on the boards tonight.

Archived