Emergency SPAM...Kinda...shrug. Epi. Valve Jr. head in like new cond.

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

You know what it is. You know what it will do. And you know how much they cost new.

I want to sell mine to help finance the finishing touches on my pedal board.

Looking for $50.00 + S&H to lower 48 only. Check my references. If I say in like new cond., that`s what it is. Includes origional tubes (Sovtek) plus a new Tung-sol reissue 12AX7 and new JJ EL84. These tubes were bought from Doug and have less than 5 minutes of use on them.

Will ship in factory packaging with all paperwork.

SOLD

First come, first served.

Eric

100_0352.jpg

100_0349.jpg

• Members

Almost, I pulled them out of my ESP Eclipse, I've had it since late March..so almost. You should buy them!! Lawl.

I`m really tempted bro. I wouldn`t mind having them around, but money is tight right now. I`m forced to concentrate on one thing at a time. I gotta get a good chorus pedal and want to rewire my pedal board. I`m so tired of the George L`s that I`m currently using. I`m gonna re-do the whole thing with Evidence Audio "Melody" cable. Get it all made to fit by Mark at Lava Cable. I`m ordering the cables tomorrow and the chorus pedal next week.

Thanks for checking my spam and the bump.

Eric

• Members
I`m really tempted bro. I wouldn`t mind having them around, but money is tight right now. I`m forced to concentrate on one thing at a time. I gotta get a good chorus pedal and want to rewire my pedal board. I`m so tired of the George L`s that I`m currently using. I`m gonna re-do the whole thing with Evidence Audio "Melody" cable. Get it all made to fit by Mark at Lava Cable. I`m ordering the cables tomorrow and the chorus pedal next week.

Thanks for checking my spam and the bump.

Eric

Not a problem homie, I totally understand.
:wave:

Archived