EZDrummer anyone?

somata

• Members

anyone using ezdrummer? i'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on it, i'm going to be using it with the dfh expansion, for grind/death metal kind of stuff. i'm running an imac g5, and will probably be getting logic express for the recording software...

• Members

For that kind of stuff you specified, EZdrummer's dfh Expansion would work fine. I just find that the dfh Expansion isn't really worth my money after spending some time with it because it isn't versatile at all. I like the standard kit more for anything other than pure metal.

• Members

The DFH I would agree is not very versatile, you need to get down to the nitty gritty still and edit some midi to get some really authentic sounding drums.

Though I still prefer DKFH Superior for near everything! EZD is fine for putting a demo track together, but I'll be using DKFH Superior for my real takes!

Jon

• Members

Just to be clear, DFH was their first drum product (or one of the first), but they also have a DFH expansion for EZDrummer with metal beats and kits/sounds.

yep:thu: strangely I like using the original EZ rock kit with the DFHEZ midi files:idk:

A few things get missed here and there but I never really liked the sound of the DFH drums

Archived