Budda SD 30 - Channel Volume Issue

LP Delucks

• Members

Interested in hearing whether anyone else has an issue with their Budda Sd30 regarding channel volume.

The overdrive channel is so much louder than the rhythm channel, that I'm finding it difficult to use this amplifer when my band plays out.

I can't seem to get a usable balance. I have the volume barely dialed up and the clean channel is ok. When I switch to the overdrive, it's insanely loud, even with the drive cut back.

I like each channel separately, but I wonder if my budda has issues I need to have looked at by a pro.

• Members

Interested in hearing whether anyone else has an issue with their Budda Sd30 regarding channel volume.

The overdrive channel is so much louder than the rhythm channel, that I'm finding it difficult to use this amplifer when my band plays out.

I can't seem to get a usable balance. I have the volume barely dialed up and the clean channel is ok. When I switch to the overdrive, it's insanely loud, even with the drive cut back.

I like each channel separately, but I wonder if my budda has issues I need to have looked at by a pro.

Contact Jeff Bober and/or Scot Sier at Budda. There's a fair simple mod you can have a tech do to address the volume balance issue between the channels.

www.budda.com

http://www.myspace.com/buddaamplification

Archived