Rivera video

Noak

• Members
yeah sounds great, I just my k-tre yesterday, I love it. Im suprised rivera don't get more props here.

Congrats on your new amp! Well let's do something about that, post clips as soon as you can :thu:

• Members

Hey thanks man, i didn't have tweak much at all, just miced my avatar 212 with hellatone 60ls with an sm57 and used my evo/airnorton ibanhad. Theres no post eq on the amp just a high pass at 100hz. I really like the amp, oh i had the boost on also, what a great feature that is.

• Members

Hey thanks man, i didn't have tweak much at all, just miced my avatar 212 with hellatone 60ls with an sm57 and used my evo/airnorton ibanhad. Theres no post eq on the amp just a high pass at 100hz. I really like the amp, oh i had the boost on also, what a great feature that is.

Yeah, the boost rocks. Thought I recognized that air norton in the leads, got one in my RG, great for fast leads. I definatelly need to check those speakers out though, sounded great!

• Members

yeah i couldn't live without that pickup. I've got a cabinet with vintage 30's but i haven't tried it witht the amp yet. I'm thinkin it will be alot brighter with it, but so far im diggin the avatar.

• Members
yeah i couldn't live without that pickup. I've got a cabinet with vintage 30's but i haven't tried it witht the amp yet. I'm thinkin it will be alot brighter with it, but so far im diggin the avatar.

You should, sounds great. It would be neat to hear a clip with V30's too though :D

• Members

How does the knucklehead sound for metal rhythm? The lead and clean tones sound great, but i've only heard 2 clips of metal type stuff and it sounded a little loose and muddy.

Hmm, good looking question... It's a bit tricky to get a really mean, heavy, chunky metal rhythm sound actually, at least with this older model that I have...

• Members

How does the knucklehead sound for metal rhythm? The lead and clean tones sound great, but i've only heard 2 clips of metal type stuff and it sounded a little loose and muddy.

I played a Ktre in a store and had a nice Metal Rhythm to it vey tight and percussive i want to try it with a OD though it will be super nice then

• Members

Some nice playing. Haven't seen alot of Circle-Type Picking in a while.

The head is Great. Makes me wonder about the new MKII Knuckler.

Haha, glad you noticed my picking technique. I'm happy with it, but I can't really pick any faster than those bits in the video with that kind of picking, to play faster I have to do it another way...

Archived