SPAM: IBANEZ RG570!

nyck

• Members

Up for sale is an Ibanez RG570 circa 1999. Everything is stock and all of the hardware is in excellent condition. Very very little fret wear and the rosewood has just been treated with lemon oil and it is nice and dark. The neck is the all-famous Wizard I, the thinnest production neck I've ever played. All of the hardware is Cosmo Chrome, and hasn't been damaged by acidic sweat. There are a few chips on the side of the body, as shown in the pics. The finish is Gray Nickel and has sparkly specks when you look closely at the finish, very cool. Asking price is $430 shipped and comes with a gigbag.

IMGP0287-3.jpg

IMGP0286-2.jpg

IMGP0285-2.jpg

IMGP0284-2.jpg

IMGP0283-2.jpg

IMGP0282-2.jpg

• Members

I have one in the same finish, same year. The super wizard neck is great on those, is very solid, and has the same profile as the original wizard. Good luck with your sale. FYI the super wizard, as long as it's not cracked, sells for around $200 alone.

• Members

I belive it's just the normal "Wizard" neck. Regardless, tehy dont make them like that anymore as far as I know, I think the current 1570's use the Wizard II profile that the old RG4xx models use. That's the main reason I play my RG520 so much more than my RG470, that Wizard neck is FAN{censored}INGTASTIC.

I believe my RG520 is a 98 or 99 model, so it's the same {censored}, I love it! :thu:

• Members

Yea the neck is the same on the 520. The Super Wizard has the same dimensions and profile as the original Wizard. The difference is it's three piece construction with the wide bubinga center stripe on the back of the neck aanj. Not the same super wizard as the titanium truss reinforced jcustoms if that's what you were thinking. It is a grey area 3 piece wizard prestige necks are known as a "super wizard" as well.

Archived