Listen To My Song!

• Members

i wrote this a few days ago...let me know how you like everything all around. I don't sing to much, but latley i have been wanting to. do you think i am good enough to sing in a band? let me know ...thanks

The song is called Daylight

http://pat.streetterror.com/justin/daylight.mp3 (acoustic version)get acoustic first

http://pat.streetterror.com/justin/daylight22.mp3 (electric version)

Here are the lyrics:

Daylight, could u wake me another time?

Cause today I have nothing to live for.

I thought I had it all

I had so much more.

Sunrise, the sun that

• Members

well, i only DLed the acoustic version, but I'll give my feedback anyway...

LYRICS - They're good. Now, there's nothing that really seperates them from anything else you would hear on the radio or on a lot of albums, but that's not neccesarily a bad thing. Maybe make it longer or change some parts for the purpose of adding a little more personal meaning to it?

GUITAR - This is very good. Catchy and moving at the same time. If you recorded the guitar and vox at the same time, I'm doubly impressed.

VOCALS - All right, you certainly have the potential to be a very good rock singer. One thing I didn't like about the song is that it sounds very much the same for a lot of it. To be completely blunt, it gets a little boring. It also bugged me that at some parts it sounded like you were really about to "get into" the singing, then drew back a little bit.

As far as my opinion on whether or not you're ready to sing in a band... the way I see it, anyone who thinks they are ready to be in a band should go ahead and start a band. Work a little bit on making the parts of your songs more varied and don't be afraid to put your whole heart and soul (yeah i know it sounds corny) into your vocals and you'll do great. :)

• Members

"one more time at me." I would end the line on a higher note...>>>>>^^ know what I'm saying. The melody is too flat. Turn the lights out and sing like nobody is listening. -its real close and I like it.

-g

Archived