Told Myself I'd Let This Tune Alone...

MedicTJ

• Members

Hello all! I'm new here, but I've had something racking my brain for a bit now. I'm stuck on the ending for a tune. I copped out and just faded the thing because I couldn't figure out how to bring it back to the main theme.

And the more I think about it....even though I PROMISED myself that I would finally leave the stupid thing alone and move onto something else.....it still bugs me.

Here is the page that the song is on. It's the first tune on there. No need to download or anything, it's streamed in both lo and hi-fi at SoundClick. And ANY suggestions on how to end that tune would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/tjflickinger_music.htm

• Members

Ok, don't have a huge amount of experience here - and only from playing around with this on my bass. (so I have bass notes here and haven't figured the actual chords).

There is a sort of assending phrase at the end of each time through coming up to the end of the song (C#, E, G#, F#, A I think). Get to the point where you hear that for the last time and repeat it through (twice all up). Then play C#, E G#, High C, High C#.

Simple, but it should work.

Sorry, edited - F#, not B (still get confused on the 6 string bass).

Archived