a bitter, poetic rant...

xdhamiiix

• Members

i cant stop thinking about my situation..... you see i feel like i need an explanation, some information or maybe just some medication to give me relaxation a cool sensation for a short duration drugs are such a temptation almost like a vacation change my emotional location loose my occupation to hell with salvation im tired of having this damnn conversation it just causes me frustration fills me with hesitation takes away any chance of elation kills my motivation brings me devistation my infatuation leaves me with no compensation no justification just the realization of my own damnation and after such dedication all i have left is isolation congradulations you deserve a standing ovation for putting me through such humiliation after all you were the personification of all my aspirations my inspiration my hearts manifestation my feelings through magnification never in my imagination did i realize you would bring me suffocation maybe thats why i never gave retaliation to all your falsifications even if that was my friends' recomendation i just wanted to regain the exiliration of our relation that union we had through communication appreciation consolidation consideration it was great almost like intoxication jubilation but then lies brought annihilation that was the culmination and i have never felt suck bitter deprivation what a transformation what an alteration elation at its creation turned to alienation my soul's taxation it took too long for realization my mind was in hibernation my heart on probation i dont deserve this starvation this discrimination i want to loose animation so that goes against my education do you really think i care do you need an illistration i want extermination termination not like i have an obligation a reservation or the need for my own preservation hate is such a sensation my every thought has an exclamation i guess i just dont like separation its like strangulation contamination decapitation but for you its gratification...........all i ever wanted was reconsiliation

Archived