So I'm going to see the Australian Pink Floyd tonight in the ruins of a Castle

Random Hero

• Members

I just found out about this gig yesterday. Too late now :(

I've seen them before and they're amazing. As close to the real thing as you're going to get.

edit: Also, they had an absolutely gorgeous blonde backing singer when I saw them. Don't know if it will be the same line up this time around.

• Members
Haha, can't say I'm surprised. I think Dave K's been playing pretty tastefully for Roger Waters. It's funny how Pink Floyd has stolen both my guitar teachers
:mad:

I can vouch for Dave K. Saw him with Waters this May. He was very, very good. Blew Snowy White off the stage.

• Members

They were completely awesome! Amazing tones, especially from the main lead player who had his phrasing down to an absolute T. Great setlist, opened with Shine On You Crazy Diamond, ended with Run Like Hell, including everything like Comfortably Numb, Time, Learning to Fly, Wish You Were Here, Another Brick in the Wall etc.

Amazing stuff, would love to see them again. Great venue too, looked fantastic as it got dark.

• Members

They were completely awesome! Amazing tones, especially from the main lead player who had his phrasing down to an absolute T. Great setlist, opened with Shine On You Crazy Diamond, ended with Run Like Hell, including everything like Comfortably Numb, Time, Learning to Fly, Wish You Were Here, Another Brick in the Wall etc.

Amazing stuff, would love to see them again. Great venue too, looked fantastic as it got dark.

Sounds great. I really would have loved to see em again.

Was Humphries there then?

Archived