poetic rant :) 1ts post on this forum!!

Darkmavis

• Members

the need to know for some people is greater than the need to live, without knowledge we feel as though we have no wisdom, its a shame that we cant just exist, peacefull, as one as we should be, i mean were all the same, we all feel pain, we all think, sleep, breathe, and we all need, thats where the problem lies, were all the same, so we try so damned hard to prove were

not the same, most just get caught up in the rat race, status, clothes,job, house ect, ect, some stand against the grain and make the rules rather than follow... ill leave you to decide what one you are =)

• Members

You have a idealistic veiw of the world not realistic. We are animals and as such we need to join the rat race to feed and clothe our selfs, we also feel the need to compeat as all otuer animals do. The thing that ses us apart from other animals is our ablity to create and communicate. This is just the thing that this forum is advocating

• Members

we all think, sleep, breathe, and we all need, thats where the problem lies, were all the same, so we try so damned hard to prove were not the same

is that idealistic??? i think thats realistic...like i said ill leave u to decide :rolleyes:

• Members

we all need the same basics to survive, but not two people on this world share they same reality. So we are actually different. Everyone of us are very unique. Things go wrong when we assume everyone is the same and that difference is strange and should be outcastd rather than creatively celebrated.

Archived