some late night words...

electricmel

• Members

These came to me quick at first, then I started slowing down.

There are a few specific places that I think need work...but I'd like to hear some (constructive)opinions first.

The words are to a ssssssssllllllllllow acoustic thing. Sort of like Neil Young, Early Pink Floyd and Wayne Coyne sitting around a campfire eating mushrooms and trying to write a Joni Mitchell song.

Here goes...thanks for any "help"!

I washed it all away

Carried

• Members

Originally posted by electricmel

These came to me quick at first, then I started slowing down.

There are a few specific places that I think need work...but I'd like to hear some (constructive)opinions first.

The words are to a ssssssssllllllllllow acoustic thing. Sort of like Neil Young, Early Pink Floyd and Wayne Coyne sitting around a campfire eating mushrooms and trying to write a Joni Mitchell song.

Here goes...thanks for any "help"!

I washed it all away

Carried

• Members

Wow!! Thanks for the kind responses. I think it was the italics.:)

I don't know if I was going for the water theme as much as just daydreams of nature and "feelin' groovy" in general.

Thanks again!!!!

I am going to lock myself in my recording room and hash it out this weekend.

• Members

I can see where you get the early floyd reference, the quiet nature-esque narrative put grantchester meadows to mind; Must say I'm impressed, they were quite good :)

now that I look back over it, I see that it could actually fit perfectly into the tune of grantchester meadows :)

sweet!

Archived