I wrote this Song about a girl...

Deryck

• Members

...but NO, Anomandaris won't get a dollar, because it's no Lovesong! (Sorry, Pal. ;) )

Okay. short story: I know a girl, and I *hate* her. I don't mean *like*, I really mean *hate*. Yes, some might say "Woah, isn't that a little bit fast? Hate's such a destructive emotion..."

Yes, it is. But so's the girl.

And not only I feel this way, also MANY people I know agree with me on this topic. She's cold, and she has no heart. End of topic.

It has some clich

• Members

I think it looks good.!

The only thing I don't like (and that I hate a lot) is the chorus: a one liner.... I hate choruses with just one line.! It gets repetitive but there are some good songs with single line choruses too so... it's just my opinion anyway!

I can already listen to it with a pop-emoesque style like A New Found Glory or something.!

• Members

@Daris

Really? Well, I kind of like repeating sentences if it fits the song...the thing I hate is when someone repeats exactly single phrases over and over...expect the Chorus, of course!

@eagle

Oh dude, I see, we're different...I dig one-liner-choruses...first of all because it fits the melody I have in mind, and second...I couldn't think of a good second line...:D

Any suggestions? ;)

But thanks for your replies! :)

Archived