easiest ways to record songs??

bulldawgu812

• Members

i am wondering what the easiest ways to record songs are??? but also what is the best way... i have only recorded one cd before considering i just started highschool. it was a recorded to adat. i am not familiar with the ways to record music, but i would like to start getting into it because we are planning on recording another cd with originals songs instead of praise songs. so i am just curious of the different ways that you guys record.

• Members

Well, ... listen to my song already posted and tell me if you like the quality! Then I tell you what I do! .

just kidding!! :D;)

Well, I just use my Sound Blaster Live, SoundForge 5.0 and N-Track software for Windows.

For my acoustic/electric, I use a cable that connects directly to the sound card's mic slot (using a 2 male cable but one of the ends is little to fit on the sound card). For my electric, I have a Behringer amp (Ultratwin 210) that has a bunch of slots and also RCA out plugs!!! :D

That way I can have effects and what not of the amp.!

With the software, I eliminate hiss (a little), add other effects, (like chorus for singing) and mix.!

If you go to the recording forum, these guys have multiple ways to record their music but sometimes it requires a lot of equipment and some of us don't have much $$$$$.

Archived