Is there anyone that can and is willnig to add drums to a song?

dori

• Members

Hello. The thing here is that this particular song is totaly not my style. its a combination or 80's with classic rock... not too much shreding in it... cuz im no shredder. I actuallly play melodic death metal but this is an exception... Ive got everything all the riffs but I have to put it together... I always write progressively and this will be no exception...

also if there are any shredders that want to add {censored} to it... just let me put it together but if there is anyone who can do the drums thatd be cool... see a drum machine like fruity loops or so..

thanks

btw, if anyone can do drum machine work for melodic death metal with lots of double bass kicks, let me know...

if there is anyone who thinks he can do this... Ill give u a copy of the guitar parts mixed.. and when u give me the drum track Ill rerecord the thing and make a good copy :)

have fun

• Members

Originally posted by dori

Hello. The thing here is that this particular song is totaly not my style. its a combination or 80's with classic rock... not too much shreding in it... cuz im no shredder. I actuallly play melodic death metal but this is an exception... Ive got everything all the riffs but I have to put it together... I always write progressively and this will be no exception...

also if there are any shredders that want to add {censored} to it... just let me put it together but if there is anyone who can do the drums thatd be cool... see a drum machine like fruity loops or so..

thanks

btw, if anyone can do drum machine work for melodic death metal with lots of double bass kicks, let me know...

if there is anyone who thinks he can do this... Ill give u a copy of the guitar parts mixed.. and when u give me the drum track Ill rerecord the thing and make a good copy
:)

have fun

I might be able to. I've actually sampled actual drum wavs into fruity loops in order to make a GREAT sounding drumset. Sounds pretty cool.

If you want, upload the mp3 somewhere, along with the bpm and I'll give it a listen.

• Members

ok, will do that, though Ill be leaving camping tomorrow and I didnt get to record the song.... was trying to find a surround plugin and stuff...

either way, do u mind giving me the samples for teh drums? Im gonna use them in other songs of mine...

Thats if u dont mind

thanks btw,

if u want Ill upload some of the riffs and the solo(ive got an old one that needs to be broken up and arranged the link for this one is www.mp3.com/eversio/ -the only song there... but dont add drums for this one as it would be useless)

thanks

so if u can email me the samples: pdarie@yahoo.com

Archived