Just listening to NIN "Hurt"

AlienLogik

• Members

DAMN... havnt listened to the downward spiral in a while, am totally wasted, and "Hurt" is just one of the best songs ever, {censored} complicated chord and lyrical structures, communicating an emotional state with honesty and beauty is what its all about. (Listening to one of the live tracks, david bowie and reznor live (bowie smokes reznor for live vocals)) the emotional quotient of this song just floors me, even after repeated listenings. Passing out now!

• Members

Originally posted by AlienLogik

DAMN... havnt listened to the downward spiral in a while, am totally wasted, and "Hurt" is just one of the best songs ever, {censored} complicated chord and lyrical structures, communicating an emotional state with honesty and beauty is what its all about. (Listening to one of the live tracks, david bowie and reznor live (bowie smokes reznor for live vocals)) the emotional quotient of this song just floors me, even after repeated listenings. Passing out now!

You should try listening to Vast, Jon Crosby's "band". I think he's good but he's my second cousin..lol ;)

Very unusual and eclectic and talented though...

Alwayz MisBhavin

Archived