Should I develop this clip into a new tune?

IHateRap

• Members

ITs kinda cool. Its way too early to judge if it will make a good song.

I checked out your page, and really dug the 10th planet.

And I for one like the dark sound.. Thats exactly what I go for in a lot of my recordings. Maybe a tad bit less mud, but I can hear everything and it sounds good..

If you dont mind, what effect was in the 10th planet where it has like an autopan mixed with heavy use of a phaser? I think I may have answered my question..haha It sounded like one of the esoteric Waves Plugs.. THis is pretty damn close to what Im trying to achieve in one of my mixes now.. I thought you nailed it really well...

• Members

ITs kinda cool. Its way too early to judge if it will make a good song.

I checked out your page, and really dug the 10th planet.

And I for one like the dark sound.. Thats exactly what I go for in a lot of my recordings. Maybe a tad bit less mud, but I can hear everything and it sounds good..

If you dont mind, what effect was in the 10th planet where it has like an autopan mixed with heavy use of a phaser? I think I may have answered my question..haha It sounded like one of the esoteric Waves Plugs.. THis is pretty damn close to what Im trying to achieve in one of my mixes now.. I thought you nailed it really well...

That particular sound was from a PODxt. Autopan w/phase sounds about right...its been awhile.

Thanks for listening, Bro.

• Members
Yes. If you think you can go somewhere with a riff or a clip, always go there, if only to see where you take it.

I agree completely. It's all about how an idea progresses. I'm a firm believer in taking something simple and building on it. Molding and shaping, baby!!

:)

Thanks for checking it out

Archived