The best concert DVD ever?

dr_love6977

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My vote goes to Pink Floyd's Pulse.

What's yours?

Absolutely. Great Musicians, great show, great sound. I like a lot of other music dvd's but as in therms of best concerts EVER in every way the PULSE shows are the best. Wish i were there;)

• Members

Absolutely. Great Musicians, great show, great sound. I like a lot of other music dvd's but as in therms of best concerts EVER in every way the PULSE shows are the best. Wish i were there;)

i have to say that i disliked Dave singin all of DSotM... this DVD really didn't do much for me... the way PF has 98 people on stage, very little crowd interaction (cuz their shows have to be timed so perfectly with lights and videos, etc.), and dave's live voice never sounded that great to me...

• Members

wait... "wish i were there"...

just got that. how dare you let a joke slip past me like that, heh...

• Members

Pretty wide variety of live DVD's I enjoy:

NIN - both DVD's

Pink Floyd - live at Pompeii

Allman Brothers - Live at The Beacon

Rory Gallagher - Live and Montreux

SRV - Macambo and Austin City Limits

White Stripes - forget the name

Opeth - Lamentations

Led Zeppelin DVD (NOT the Song Remains the same)

• Members

Whitesnake - Live in the Still of the Night (Doug Aldrich, Reb beach, Tommy Aldridge..........need I say more)

Dio - Holy Diver Live (more excellent Dough Aldrich)

UFO - Showtime - No Schenker, but Vinne Moore does a good job & the "live in the studio" with a string quartet is awesome.

Megadeth - Rude Awakening - simply jawdropping

Queen - On Fire at the Bowl----and they were

Gary Moore - live at Montreaux

The Police - Synchronicity - Stewart Copeland may just be the best drummer ever.

Motorhead - 1916 Live......Everything Louder then Everything Else - A Masterpiece, if you can find it.

Archived