Peavey 412F Cabinet

bohemoth

• Members

I can't find any information about this cab, I was wondering what kind of speakers are in it and what its made out of? I've got it and its SUPER bassy. The speakers are front loaded and i believe its set up like 2 2x12s, with each set of speakers seperated. If anyone has any experience with these id like to know, what some good speakers for it would be, etc.

• Members

I can't find any information about this cab, I was wondering what kind of speakers are in it and what its made out of? I've got it and its SUPER bassy. The speakers are front loaded and i believe its set up like 2 2x12s, with each set of speakers seperated. If anyone has any experience with these id like to know, what some good speakers for it would be, etc.

They're probably Shefields...tho some PVY cabs came with Celestion 85s, which are a real nice speaker. Big bottom...neutral mids...glassy top. I have 2 in my FB and love them. The only way to know is to pop off the grill and remove one...or remove the speaker input jack on the back and look inside with a flash-light.

Archived