For Sale: Caparison TAT II and ENGL Powerball

TheArtofBalence

• Members

both in fine working, playing, and looking condition. i just had the Powerball retubed about 2 months ago and the Caparison TAT II (Frozen Sky) is only 6 months old and comes with a hardshell case. i will ship anywhere in the lower 48 states and cover it myself. i will also ship internationally but buyer pays all shipping and customs charges.

im asking $1,350 for the PB

UPDATE- TAT II no longer for sale. sorry if anyone was interested.

UPDATE 2- new price for the Powerball. Now $1,350 shipped.

DSC00521.jpg

DSC00524.jpg

DSC00525.jpg

• Members

i love the guitar. plays better than anything else ive had. its gonna be real hard letting it go, but my ENGL SE gas is through the roof.

Coming from an owner of a Angelus HGS, a Dellinger II, soon to be a TAT, and PRIOR owner of an SE.....keep the Caparison, buy a Savage 120 or Blackmore and kill some faces. I PROMISE.

-Ans-

• Members

Coming from an owner of a Angelus HGS, a Dellinger II, soon to be a TAT, and PRIOR owner of an SE.....keep the Caparison, buy a Savage 120 or Blackmore and kill some faces. I PROMISE.

-Ans-

+1 and I think he does not sell the TAT anymore!

• Members

I'm very interested in the Powerball. Live in the UK but could easily retrieve it from a friend in Texas (see post on teh next page for more info). Is it still for sale?

Ooeoo saw your sig, how 'inferior' is the V1 to the V2? Been reading up a bit and apparently you a lil more control over the treble on V2? Does anyone know if it's massively noticeable? There's the improved noise gate too I guess but apparently I'd wanna use my own anyway as it's a bit.. yeah.

• Members

I'm very interested in the Powerball. Live in the UK but have a friend in Texas who runs a shipping company and has sent a few things before "under the customs radar" so as to speak. Is it still for sale?

:o

Do you have any idea how much of a nightmare that sounds like to a seller?

• Members

Potentially. Perhaps I worded it to sound worse than it is = /. He ships lots of consumer electronics to and from USA, beyond that I know little. He's done it for a frickin age though and no doubt knows entirely what is legal or not. He'd never offer to ship something he deemed unacceptable for what his job entails.

My bad for involuntarily playing the "Ooh mysterious businessfriend" card I guess :confused:

Archived