Did you sell me my FJA 5150?

Difficult4

• Members

I bought my deluxe modded FJA 5150 off of a forumite about two years ago. I don't recall who, but I remember they said they thought it was a great amp, but they personally liked their rectifier better. Anybody sell me my 5150 or know who may have. I am wondering because, I would like to ask them what they liked better about the rectifier. I also would say thank you because this amp is AWESOME. :thu:

• Members

I bought my deluxe modded FJA 5150 off of a forumite about two years ago. I don't recall who, but I remember they said they thought it was a great amp, but they personally liked their rectifier better. Anybody sell me my 5150 or know who may have. I am wondering because, I would like to ask them what they liked better about the rectifier. I also would say thank you because this amp is AWESOME.
:thu:

If you send me the serial number I can tell you who I modded it for.

Jerry

• Members

If you enter the serial number on my website it tells you who owned it. FJA Mod Check page It was here twice for mods. The first owner had the bias mod, clarity mod, re-tube, and repair and the second owner had the Mercury Magnetics output transformer and choke installed. You are the 3rd owner since the mods started on that amp.

Jerry

Archived