A bunch o' home demos....

PintoMusic

• Members

Hey guys,

I set up a message board for people who visit my site and I dumped some of my home demos on there for people to check out. Some of the recordings are really bad (including some disgusting drum-machine tomfoolery) but the songs are there. Check them out when you have time at:

http://pintomusic.proboards30.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1104688123

Oh... and feel free to sign up and jump in if you have a message-board addiction to feed. :D

• Members

Hey, I really like Over/Closure. I seem to like a lot of stuff that's just piano/vocals. What kind of keyboard are you using?

The only other one I've listened as thus far is Know. Excluding the drums (understandable situation) it sounds really good. I like your style of music! I'll try to get around to listening to the rest later.

• Members

Originally posted by Bluesguitar

Hey, I really like Over/Closure. I seem to like a lot of stuff that's just piano/vocals. What kind of keyboard are you using?

The only other one I've listened as thus far is Know. Excluding the drums (understandable situation) it sounds really good. I like your style of music! I'll try to get around to listening to the rest later.

Hey thanks for listening!! :)

"Know" and "Over:Closure" are actually the beginning of a new, mellower, direction for me which was fuelled by my acquisition of a keyboard back in January. You'll notice that if/when you get a chance to hear the other (older) songs on there.

By the way, the keyboard on both those songs is a Casio WK-3000. :o

• 3 weeks later...

Archived