voodooman switches

chemten

• Members

i know some on the board have bought his switches. my question is if you received any correspondence with him about your order? i placed an order early last week and have received nothing from him. i even tried to email him outside of the order, but still nothing.

anyone else experience this?

thanks.

• Members

There was someone on the Mesa Boogie forum who had the same problem... unless that was you?

His stuff is still for sale on eBay as far as I know.

wasn't me on the MB forum. i see his auctions are still there, just very weird that i haven't received a reply despite my numerous efforts for one.

• Members

I made a purchase recently also. I finely heard back from him. He said his son had been very ill and had been in the hospital for the last 3 weeks. He said he forgot to shutdown the automatic auctions on Ebay and shutdown his site. He was working to start sending out stuff last week. I am hoping to see my footswitch soon.

• Members

I made a purchase recently also. I finely heard back from him. He said his son had been very ill and had been in the hospital for the last 3 weeks. He said he forgot to shutdown the automatic auctions on Ebay and shutdown his site. He was working to start sending out stuff last week. I am hoping to see my footswitch soon.

well, hopefully paypal will complete my claim so i can just get my money back. sick son or not(if it's even true), it takes about 10 secs to put a message on the main page of his site to say something is wrong. or maybe he's too busy creating pos flash that repeats every time you click a link.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

This is the VoodooMan,

I had some family trouble and If you're interested in the details check out this link.

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=179310#179310

I have had some late shipments because of it and am wading through over almost 2000 emails so communiction has been slow but everyone has received thier item and i am almost completely caught up.

James "VoodooMan" Britt

voodoomanswitches.com

• 3 months later...

Archived