orange vs marshall

ilovemystrat

• Members

Marshall, because I have always loved that crunch.

Listen to AC/DC, Apatite for Destruction or even Bad religion and you will find the sound thats always seamed right to me.

led zeppelin as well, i got a JTM30, it does an instant jimmy page, hendrix, van halen sound but thats it... not much more

but that orange can do that marshal sound very well... and other things, its much more versatile

• Members
led zeppelin as well, i got a JTM30, it does an instant jimmy page, hendrix, van halen sound but thats it... not much more

but that orange can do that marshal sound very well... and other things, its much more versatile

True, but I am shallow and it doesn't say Marshall on it. :thu:

Plus orange is expensive, I would get a TT though.

Hows Japan at the moment, I am really wanting to get back there

• Members
True, but I am shallow and it doesn't say Marshall on it.
:thu:

Plus orange is expensive, I would get a TT though.

Hows Japan at the moment, I am really wanting to get back there

feeling the effects of teh recession...

and i spend way too much money, over a grand and half in bills... tokyo is way too expensive to live in at my base pay.

• Members

feeling the effects of teh recession...

and i spend way too much money, over a grand and half in bills...
tokyo is way too expensive to live in at my base pay

I lived in Kanagawa and when my wife had to leave her Job (don't you love Japanese maternity leave) I couldn't afford all the bills and eat. I then got offerd work in the UK, so I took it and started studying again.

Unfortunately my contract is coming to an end, and the job market is getting pretty bad here. worse than Japan I hear.

I wish my wife was still working she had a really good job.

I might try and get a job on one of her uncles fishing boats in Kyushu

• Members

It all depends what you play. The older marshall can't be beaten for their sound in rock music, the old oranges are just sludge and clean heaven.

The new marshalls are usually rubbish and the new oranges sound like marshalls on the dark side.

• Members

I lived in Kanagawa and when my wife had to leave her Job (don't you love Japanese maternity leave) I couldn't afford all the bills and eat. I then got offerd work in the UK, so I took it and started studying again.

Unfortunately my contract is coming to an end, and the job market is getting pretty bad here. worse than Japan I hear.

I wish my wife was still working she had a really good job.

I might try and get a job on one of her uncles fishing boats in Kyushu

wow, fisihing, sounds rough.

i might be forced to get a girlfriend now so i can pay the bills...(she moves in and pays dutch) im living paycheck to paycheck literally.

now if i didnt buy all these les pauls and amps id be okay but, i dont wanna sell them but i might have too.

just one of the pauls however. danelectro comes to be a backup.

• Members

It all depends what you play. The older marshall can't be beaten for their sound in rock music, the old oranges are just sludge and clean heaven.

The new marshalls are usually rubbish and the new oranges sound like marshalls on the dark side.

never got to play an old orange, and i like marshall on teh dark side!

• Members

wow, fisihing, sounds rough.

i might be forced to get a girlfriend now so i can pay the bills...(she moves in and pays dutch) im living paycheck to paycheck literally.

now if i didnt buy all these les pauls and amps id be okay but, i dont wanna sell them but i might have too.

just one of the pauls however. danelectro comes to be a backup.

A Japanese girl who pays dutch, a rare thing. I found one but so rare.

She doesn't now though, I want to go back to work and I can be a house husband a dream come true.

I hate to ever sell a guitar.

Anyway Marshall or Orange.

• Members

A Japanese girl who pays dutch, a rare thing. I found one but so rare.

She doesn't now though, I want to go back to work and I can be a house husband a dream come true.

I hate to ever sell a guitar.

Anyway Marshall or Orange.

im in my mid 20s (that sounds so strange to me now) and most of them pay dutch... even when i ask... they say no... and when i do pay, they get me back, its cool:love:

• Members
im in my mid 20s (that sounds so strange to me now) and most of them pay dutch... even when i ask... they say no... and when i do pay, they get me back, its cool:love:

Looks like you have a good bull{censored} detector :thu:

There is some spoilt girls in tokyo

• Members

JTM30? ahahahahaha Ok. :thu:

• Members
Looks like you have a good bull{censored} detector
:thu:

There is some spoilt girls in tokyo

i do, which is why i dont hav ea japanese girlfriend, they are extraordinarily superficial... all brand names, and money grubbing...

they're worse than me!:poke:

i still say ORANGE! they are popular here!

• Members

Never been a Marshall guy myself. With a few exceptions, my favorite cleans are almost always Fender or Mesa and my favorite high gains Mesa, VHT and others. If I was a big crunch/hard rock guy then maybe Marshall would be more my thing. :idk:

Never played an Orange but I know Wata from Boris uses one... and it sounds {censored}ing IMMENSE... so I'll go with Orange.

Archived