Warning: Scam alert

Stringman

• Members

sorry to hear, and thanks for sharing.

i wouldn't sweat it though (no need to carry a gun just for that) - scammers are first and foremost businessmen, they will not do anything that does not see profit, let alone taking days off, buying a plane ticket and coming all the way to the US for nothing. trust me, they will *not* come to LA to kick your butt. still, nice move on your part about filing it with FBI / local police. hope karma will get them soon.

• Members

Originally posted by albert visick

sorry to hear, and thanks for sharing.

i wouldn't sweat it though (no need to carry a gun just for that) - scammers are first and foremost businessmen, they will not do anything that does not see profit, let alone taking days off, buying a plane ticket and coming all the way to the US for nothing. trust me, they will *not* come to LA to kick your butt. still, nice move on your part about filing it with FBI / local police. hope karma will get them soon.

oh i know, i wasnt worried about that.. we were just disappointed when we realized we weren't actually getting a free $1600. we were gonna go have a shopping spree at our local music store

Archived