New song up

• Members

I like the instrumental track, although I don't understand why the stick click at the beginning didn't have much to do with the tempo of the song. The vocal is not so great, although the harmony sounds cool. During the riff bit, I can't hear what you're barking at all.

There are a lot of people who are more qualified to evaluate this kind of music, but many of them are not able to access myspace due to work firewalls, etc. Using a site such as SoundClick will get you a lot more responses.

• Members

Nice to hear some rockin guitar on here! I've gotta say though I wasn't too crazy about the begining vocal but like Chicken said the backup vocal was a VERY nice touch. also, I think you were slightly off key when you sang in the higher range. Now thats coming from me and I'm not exactly a great singer myself-just telling you my first impression. Overal, though this is a pretty rockin tune. good job.

• Members

hey, we're gonna try and stick it on soundclick soon it's just we're a little busy! As for the vocals, we've kinda decided not to do any screamy stuff, and i'm happy with them to be honest, there wasn't a better way we tried to do them. Thanks for the opinions, the vocals behind the heavy riff are a little down, i'll rectify it when i've got the time been busy making everything else sound phat!

Chicken Monkey, i reali like the first track on ur myspace, and that's the only one i've got to so far! One thing, there's a bit of distortion on the vocals mebbe, otherwise it'd be on one of my mix tapes for work

• Members

OK, I give up. I can't get Eclipse to play. I agree that Soundclick is more reliable, for me, than MySpace.

I got all of the other songs to play. Somewhat Sound Garden.

OK, finally got Eclipse to play. I like it a lot. Very nice vocal. I think it might be sharpened a little with an EQ adjustment but I think the voice has a very distinctive character. I don't hear any major intonation issues. And that backing vocal arrangements are effective. Good work on the backing vocals on all your stuff.

Is that a modern sounding snare? I'm not very modern and perhaps as a result I think the drums sound too muddy. But I really like the performance. The drums are interesting without being distracting.

On Hangover Hymn, it sounds like the bottoms drops out when the beat kicks in around 0:31. Probably that low muted guitar riff dropping out. I found that distracting.

Great work. I think your material is familiar but, with a somewhat unique flavor with the distinctive vocals. Good combination.

Archived