Any love for My songs?

Minitruth

• Members
Originally posted by Chicken Monkey

As much I hate to see you get involved with this one-man quagmire, you had me laughing out loud with this one.

Minitruth, I'm sorry that your thread was highjacked. Stick around, listen to others and comment, and you'll learn alot. Anyone with your boldness has a lot to offer.

one man quagmire...that's rich. I'll only point out that the fact this forum is full (if you can call a place this dead full) of "regs" who talk as you talk and say the same predictable {censored} you say might have something to do with the fact that this forum moves at a snail's pace, and has such a limited readership.

Certainly, I'm not here to remedy the situation. However, I at least have the ability to post intersting/unconventional ideas and music along with my offal.

I challenge you to do the same...instead of worrying so much about decorum and I'm okay and you're okay clap trap.

and All this because Janusmanus didn't get a joke that Bluesway caught right off the bat...and I'm the quagmire.

riiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggghhht.

:freak:

• Members
Originally posted by pontiusplaymate

Also, if this there is a jurisdictional question, i move to quash on the basis of lack of personal jurisdiction. I clearly do not have sufficient minimum contacts w/ the forum state for it to exercise in personam jurisdiction over me.

Washington v. Intl. Shoe'd!

lol.... so how's law school working out for you? (don't worry; it's not showing up at all! :p )

ps - i think i just quashed myself. . . . . i need a napkin.

• Members
Originally posted by Chicken Monkey

As much I hate to see you get involved with this one-man quagmire, you had me laughing out loud with this one.

Minitruth, I'm sorry that your thread was highjacked. Stick around, listen to others and comment, and you'll learn alot. Anyone with your boldness has a lot to offer.

Now that I can log in again:rolleyes: I'll be offering what
critique or props for what I listen to here. I have a couple more
songs on the front burner, but I've started with a book that
is really helping Me a lot-

"The Principals of correct guitar practice", by Jamey Andreas

On another board, someone said I "had no idea how to play
guitar". this book has shown Me that. I'm putting those songs on
hold, because the mechanics of My playing are starting to improve at an accelerated pace. I'd like to show some
improvement, in My next effort.
:thu:

Archived