Help needed

herbolomons

• Members

Originally posted by ToxicBass

Hey Robert,

Nice sounding song. IMO a song is expired when nobody will listen anymore.

This is a good example of well-done repetitive chorus that is in the title. People will know what the name of the song is after they've heard it.

Hi Tox

Thanks for listening. Appreciate your helpfull comments.

All the best

Robert

• Members

Originally posted by Staticnz

This isn't even your song you big lying fool.

Hi Staticnz

I'm not very big and I think I'm as honest as the day is long but You might just be right about the fool thing though!

I assure you that this 100% me. I must have done something wrong when I ripped it from the origional cd to turn it to mp3 and it's been tagged as a Velvet revolver song. It only does this when playing on WMP but not on the soundclick player.

Sorry about that mate, Will do better next time.

Peace

Robert

• Members

Well if this is actually your song my comment speaks alright for you, because it sounded so professional I couldn't tell whether it was just some internet dudes track! Sounds like a pro band in a pro studio...albeit, extremely 80s!

There is like no difference between this and Motley Crue as far as I can tell.

Was this recorded in a professional studio with a whole band?

• Members

Originally posted by Staticnz

Well if this is actually your song my comment speaks alright for you, because it sounded so professional I couldn't tell whether it was just some internet dudes track! Sounds like a pro band in a pro studio...albeit, extremely 80s!

There is like no difference between this and Motley Crue as far as I can tell.

Was this recorded in a professional studio with a whole band?

Hi

It was recorded in a garage in a small town just north of London called St. Albans about 10 years ago. It took about six hours to record with some really old equipment. The guy who egineered/produced the track takes all the credit for the sound and feel of how it turned out. Just me and a guitar player, programmed drums and a genius on the desk.

Cheers

Robert

• Members

Originally posted by tamoore

I bet this song could be updated for modern power-popish type music.

I like it!
:thu:

OR a New Country song. It really reminds me of late-period Hall and Oates or Hungry Heart type Springsteen.

I'd do a voice-and-guitar demo and shop this around if it were mine, and I had the ambition.

Archived