Suhr Badger - what styles of music?

Noak

• Members

So I was down at the shop the other day to get some strings and stuff and I saw the Badger and the Suhr 1x12 in the corner and started asking some questions about it. The day after that I brought my best Tele to try it out and see what it was made of. And damn it sounded good! I played it for almost a full hour playing blues, country, jazz and some rock stuff and everything I played sounded better than anything I've ever heard, just amazing.

This got me wondering if the Badger is "better" for any particular music style or if it's just hilarious at any style, like I thought. What do the lucky owners of this amp prefer to use it for?

• Members

From what I've heard it will do everything except the Brutalz metalz. With a pedal it sounds like it can be pushed into hard rock territory.

Check out the Demo's on youtube by pete thorn. He does a bunch of styles with different guitars with both the 18 and the 30.

• Members
...Check out the Demo's on youtube by pete thorn...

According to my sources, it's because of Pete's YouTube clips that John Suhr is back-orderred like a mofo for the Badger. If you see a new one in a store now, it was orderred months ago...so I'm told. :blah:

• Members
According to my sources, it's because of Pete's YouTube clips that John Suhr is back-orderred like a mofo for the Badger. If you see a new one in a store now, it was orderred months ago...so I'm told.
:blah:

No wonder, they are great videos!

Archived