Few songs from my new album. thoughts please.

Kiss A Pistol

• Members

The album (Into the Dusk) was recorded in the summer of 2004, but just now is seeing the light of day. I'd like to get some feedback/constructive criticism. It is alternative rock, to be general. All of the uploaded songs are very different sounding from eachother, so keep that in mind if you dont like the first one you hear. thanks.

Leptus - Myspace

Leptus - Soundclick

If Interested, the cd is available here.

• Members

The vocals on Nobody Knows are annoying. It seems like there's no emotion in the vox. I like the bass tone. To be honest, I can't even understand some of the lyrics.

Pretty Flower is creepy, in a good way. I don't like the parts where it seems like nothing but noise. That's the only problem I have with it.

• Members

Safe Haven

The melody is a little lame--it's got that coffee-shop open-mike thing going, where the vocal line follows the chord progression really closely. The vocals are a little "over-expressive", in that you bear down on some syllables like they're oranges you're juicing. I like the change from verse to chorus--the mood stays constant, but I know when you hit the chorus. The track as a whole could use some more variation or texture--add a second guitar part on vs 2 or something.

Archived