NAD very soon (Orange content)

Michael Patrick

• Members

I got the amp today. It came in a flight case that is top of the line stuff, very sturdy and fits the head like a glove.

The clean channel is just sort of there. Nothing to write home about.

The reverb is nice, not BF Fender nice but definitely more than useable.

The dirty channel is way fun. It loves being clobbered with a pedal. I was running the gain a bit less than half up, which gave me a nice raunchy rhythm sound, and then when I hit it with a pedal it just lit up like a torch (an audio torch, it didn't cause flames...). There's more than enough gain on its own, but I think I'll probably ride it halfway or so and take it over the top with pedals.

I think it's a keeper. :thu:

• Members
I got the amp today. It came in a flight case that is top of the line stuff, very sturdy and fits the head like a glove.

The clean channel is just sort of there. Nothing to write home about.

The reverb is nice, not BF Fender nice but definitely more than useable.

The dirty channel is way fun. It loves being clobbered with a pedal. I was running the gain a bit less than half up, which gave me a nice raunchy rhythm sound, and then when I hit it with a pedal it just lit up like a torch (an audio torch, it didn't cause flames...). There's more than enough gain on its own, but I think I'll probably ride it halfway or so and take it over the top with pedals.

I think it's a keeper.
:thu:

congrTZ! I am loving my orange! 1

Archived