ANYONE HEARD OF THIS SPEAKER CAB CO.?

jry 1949

• Members

Has anyone heard of a co. AB CUSTOM AUDIO,I first saw them on e-bay.

they are making empty cabs,at pretty decent prices.Has anyone any experience with them? Are they any good?

Also while I'm here are there any issues with convertible speaker cabs? I'm having trouble deciding to go open back or closed back.

I'm going with a 1x12 cab and Weber 15w ceramic blue dog.

It was suggested that with ceramic you go with closed back and Alnico open back.

I know there are no rules when going for your tone so I'm a bit confused buy this.can any one enlighten me on this?

Just to give some info.

I'm going to be daisy chaining to my fender PRO JUNIOR , my band does 60+70 covers and some blues rock.I would appreciate any suggestions and thanks

• Members

They sell under http://www.veretone.com. I own two cabs, and overall have owned, sold and whatnot in Canada 4 of these now. They are absoloutely fan'{censored}ing'tastic for the money!

My cabs look, sound and are built beautifully.

The shop used to bui;d for Hiwatt, Orange, Fender and have recently done runs for Tech21.

This is a company you SHOULD buy from. Truly custom and really good quality.

-Curtis

• Members

I own three of their cabs. Two 34x30.5x14's, and one 30x30x14.

Jesus makes some nice cabs at a VERY nice price. Just e-mail him with what size/type you want.

He has alot of options, front/rear loaded, straight/angled, lots of different tolex, even the picture frame front.(like the Avatar Contemporary/Lopo Signature, kinda like the Orange cab).

All cabs are baltic birch plywood, dado joints, and you can chose what type of hardware.

My cabs came with track lock casters...NICE. All three of mine are rear loaded, with picture frame style fronts.

He could do a bit better with the coverings, but that's about it, nice cabs.

I also own a Avatar Vintage, I like AB's just as well.

Brian

Archived