WTMF?! Never ordering from Amazon again

kinggeoff

• Members

AS some of you may know, i preordered Gears of War 2.... all excited...off Amazon.ca I thought i had my bases covered and got an email that the package arrived today. I was stoked and it was a lonnng day at work. The woman wanted to see a movie tonight, i was like "ah what the hell, it's just a game"

Get back to my place at 1130, open the amazon package that came in today, and what to i see?

dsc00486xe7.jpg

my.php?image=dsc00485cu2.jpg\n

I got jacked by the jackoff working at amazon who shipped it :mad::mad:

amazpnt!!!! WTF? I open the amazon box (was SEALED) to find a torn up copy of the auto trader :mad::mad: how in the mother of {censored} does this happen?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: now i gotta go buy gears tomorrow morning :mad: not cool amazon. you wads of {censored}.

• Members
AS some of you may know, i preordered Gears of War 2.... all excited...off Amazon.ca I thought i had my bases covered and got an email that the package arrived today. I was stoked and it was a lonnng day at work. The woman wanted to see a movie tonight, i was like "ah what the hell, it's just a game"

Get back to my place at 1130, open the amazon package that came in today, and what to i see?

dsc00486xe7.jpg

my.php?image=dsc00485cu2.jpg

I got jacked by the jackoff working at amazon who shipped it
:mad:

amazpnt!!!! WTF? I open the amazon box (was SEALED) to find a torn up copy of the auto trader
:mad: how in the mother of {censored} does this happen?

:facepalm:
now i gotta go buy gears tomorrow morning
not cool amazon. you wads of {censored}.

That is the sux dude. I'd ream some ass over that one.

Archived