East West Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra is awesome

mparsons

• Members

I got EWQLSO Silver. It's the cheapest symphonic library East West has, and it is {censored}ing excellent. The sound is great, and the realism is pretty crazy.

For a comparison to EWQLSO and Garritan Personal Orchestra, listen to "String Quartet 2" on my myspace: http://www.myspace.com/parsonsmatt First is East West, second is Garritan.

• Members

Hmmm I'm really thinking about getting this. Did you notice how it's cheap to buy silver and upgrade to gold than it is to buy gold :lol:

ps I'm at work any myspace and soundclick aren't loading for me anymore so I'll check it out when I get home in a couple hours. Stoked to hear though, I'm really interested in this.

• Members

2 gigs isn't bad, but I don't even have that much space. Oh well I'm gettin a 500gig or 1TB drive soon. I'll make so much you stuff you wouldn't even believe and then you me and voltaire will all make threads with our symphonic {censored} :o

I have synful orchestra which voltaire helped me with which is great for getting ideas out but the extremely cheesey vibrato gets annoying :o

• Members
2 gigs isn't bad, but I don't even have that much space. Oh well I'm gettin a 500gig or 1TB drive soon. I'll make so much you stuff you wouldn't even believe and then you me and voltaire will all make threads with our symphonic {censored}
:o

I have synful orchestra which voltaire helped me with which is great for getting ideas out but the extremely cheesey vibrato gets annoying
:o

you can adjust that!

and i thought it was a lot bigger than 2gb, i thought it was....... like 100+gigs

let me recheck my sources.

• Members

you can adjust that!

and i thought it was a lot bigger than 2gb, i thought it was....... like 100+gigs

let me recheck my sources.

The platinum version is huge, not quite hunreds though. Silver isn't that big.

AND HOW DO YOU ADJUST IT I TWEAKED EVERYTHING AND IT STILL SOUNDS SO DAMN CHEESETACULAR FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

• Members
:idk:

i never had that problem.

Do you use like, violin or violins? I just use the single instruments maybe the plural ones have less? Anyway I still think the strings all sounds pretty good. Horns are a bit lacking but :idk: I'll make something up when I get home to show you what I'm talking abouttt

• Members
Do you use like, violin or violin
s
? I just use the single instruments maybe the plural ones have less? Anyway I still think the strings all sounds pretty good. Horns are a bit lacking but
:idk:
I'll make something up when I get home to show you what I'm talking abouttt

i use solo instruments when i'm soloing : D

and multi-when i want paddy backing tracks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Update:

The program refuses to run if I have more than 4 instruments loaded. I use between 5-15 instruments in my songs, so this is obviously no good. Their tech support is worthless.

I was never able to try it out before buying. I can't return it. I can't sell it. So I literally pissed away $320 on a box with a few DVDs, because the software won't run on my computer. If it was a rare issue, I'd understand, but apparently its a sizable portion of people having similar issues.

:mad:

Archived