NEW SEASON OF SOUTHPARK TOMORROW NIGHT

nitrous2400

• Members

I nearly {censored} my pants laughing when the showed Mr. Slave full on jacking off at the concert:lol::lol:

Overall a pretty damn solid episode. They didn't go out of control with the conspiracy and get Dan Brown syndrome as they sometimes tend to do. And there wasn't really much current event-type jokes, which are funny but I don't like as much.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pretty solid, but not super-impressive... a decent start to a new season, I'd say. The concert & backstage scenes were pretty good, as was the end. :lol:

On a related note, "Important Things" = :facepalm:. That show is mostly "har har har" corny funny, but doesn't exactly make me bust out laughing. :idk:

New upcoming season of Curb Your Enthusiasm, however, = :love:.

• Members

When does it start?

I haven't seen any exact dates yet, just Fall 2009. It's definitely back, though. :thu:

Supposedly several members of the Seinfeld cast will be appearing as themselves in some new episodes. I wasn't a big fan of Seinfeld... :idk: not dirty/non-PC for me, enough, I guess. :)

• Members
I haven't seen any exact dates yet, just Fall 2009. It's definitely back, though.
:thu:

Supposedly several members of the Seinfeld cast will be appearing as themselves in some new episodes. I wasn't a big fan of Seinfeld...
:idk:
not dirty/non-PC for me, enough, I guess.
:)

I heard that they are going to reunite for an episode, so it will one big Seinfeld-nerd jackoff fest for the fanboys:lol:

• Members

I haven't seen any exact dates yet, just Fall 2009. It's definitely back, though.
:thu:

Supposedly several members of the Seinfeld cast will be appearing as themselves in some new episodes. I wasn't a big fan of Seinfeld...
:idk:
not dirty/non-PC for me, enough, I guess.
:)

Probably my favorite show ever, just ahead of Seinfeld. For being on Primetime NBC Seinfeld had A LOT of non-PC stuff. Masturbating contests on Primetime NBC in the 90's was unheard of.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived