50w HOLLAND JAZZ 2-10 Combo schematic needed

Stratilac

• Members

If anyone can steer me in the right direction to find a schematic for a Holland Jazz 50watt 2-10 combo amp schematic. Any technical literature that I can lay my hands on would be great. I will pay whatever youre asking for this information to help me keep and maintain this amp....the pic is of the Kenny Burrell model but looks exactly like it with a strait holland badge....thank you

• Members

The amp works and sounds great...I was lining up an amp tech who requested a schematic so thats what Im trying to locate. holland has been out of business since 02 or 03 so things are getting more difficult to come by as far as info. I will see about dismantleing this amp to get a gut shot pic...I took the back off today when I got the amp to see the tube layout cause they arent in a line ....anyway the amp tech says he can probably figure it out if he has to but I would like to get any printed paperwork I can get on this amp cause this may be where my search ends for amp buying and I would love to have the literature that goes with it if possible.

• Members

From what i have heard, i.e. strictly internet rumor, Mike Holland liked to change his circuits somewhat from amp to amp, even within the same model, so you may not find a "master" schematic for it anyplace. And if someone else has traced another one, the schematic may be slightly different than your amp.

I would suggest maybe making a post similar to this one over at The Gear Page if you have not already, as this is more the type of amp that the locals over their tend to know quite a bit about. You might get more of a response over there. :idk:

-chris

Archived