OSI - Blood (new album!)

DeadNight Warrior

• Members

My copy of the new OSI CD was delivered this morning at work, and so far I'd have to say this is one great piece of work! :thu:

Following up to Free was IMO no easy task, as IMO that's simply one of the best damn things ever recorded. I've only listened to Blood through once so far, but so far I'm quite thoroughly chuffed about it. Quite a bit darker sounding than Free.

As Free was to the first one, this is quite different again while still definitely being OSI. I imagine this will go in my CD player at home, and like Traced in Air won't come out for a very long time. :o

• Members

{censored} Matheos, Kevin Mooooooooooorrrrerraaagghhh!!! :mad:

No really, they're both great at what they do, but together they just come up with amazing stuff. Hopefully they keep OSI going for a while yet. :)

Was a bit iffed when I first saw that Akerfedlt was doing guest vocals, but now that I've heard it I think they actually made it work very nicely. Suits that song quite well I think, although I'm sure there must be a demo version with Kevin's voice on it, and I'd love to hear what that sounds like. Haven't put in the 2nd disc yet, so I haven't heard what Bowness did.

Archived