Nightmare On Elm Street?

simplestargazer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked the one in the mental home. I always wanted to {censored} a crazy chick in a 'tard ward!

lol. I gotta admit, I was nuts about these movies growing up. I had all of them and then realised the ones on the Warner Bros labels were longer and had this missing scenes, so rebought all of them lol! Crazy I know, but was a real buff growing up. I still have the WB vids somewhere, but was a little dissapointed when the DVD set didn't have the same content as the WB vids.

• Members

I have an ass like a ten year old boy.

:confused:

I can also suck start a leaf blower.

edit:can you sing un-break my heart by toni braxton?

Quit getting my references. It makes me want to masturbate. Constantly.

BTW, whose side did you take in the DLR/HAGAR split?

• Members

probation huh.

I wouldn't know what thats like cuz I'm a straight smooth pimp outlaw mo {censored}in type and I don't get caught.

the hilarious part its from three years ago. Hooray for our judiciary system being the fattest money scam on the planet. Not to mention taking for {censored}ing ever to get {censored} done.

• Members

the hilarious part its from three years ago. Hooray for our judiciary system being the fattest money scam on the planet. Not to mention taking for {censored}ing ever to get {censored} done.

No {censored}, litigation is like being in the maze from the shining.

I almost got arrested for being an accessory to dealing hash but because the cop that pulled us over pulled me over the night before and thought 'i was a straight up honest guy' he let me go and arrested my buddy. He's looking at 3 years and {censored} mandatory.

This was on 420 this year and I went on to commit further crimes thru out the day.

Archived