The Last Christmas Song..

333maxwell

• Members

This will be my seasonal offering for the year...

It's a bit of a silly poke in the eye at not only Christmas songs but our present economical times.

There is a bit of fun guitar in there as well, but I think 9 out of 10 people might not realize it is in there unless they are told because it sits in the back row of prominence..

Anyways.. I wish everyone a Merry Xmas.. I know it is early but I like to get the xmas ones up and out early for those who like to do stations etc..

The Last Christmas Song

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8408972

Peace~!

• Members

Yikes. Not pulling any punches, I see. That's cool, and it actually does sound like a Christmas song, at least the verses do. I think the transition to the slow part (where you say "soooo"), is a little abrupt, and it doesn't maintain the same flow. Also, I wish the lyrics were a little more understandable. That's another typical trait of Christmas songs.

• Members

how eclectic can you get?

i love the feel of this song ... you hit the Christmas mood and yet it's not trite and boring .... very nice

biting lyrics ... i love it

'how eclectic can you get?'

...... the last guy that asked that ended up getting a visit from a bunch of chickens doing rubber people jokes..

Appreciate the ears and thoughts~!

• Members

Yikes. Not pulling any punches, I see. That's cool, and it actually does sound like a Christmas song, at least the verses do. I think the transition to the slow part (where you say "soooo"), is a little abrupt, and it doesn't maintain the same flow. Also, I wish the lyrics were a little more understandable. That's another typical trait of Christmas songs.

Thanks for the thoughts..

I do plead guilty to an unconventional mix.. *G*

Archived