OT: another for the IT guys...wireless modem for desktop?

devilboy

• Members

dude that is a helluva deal you've got...Bonus points for the landlord for being a cool dude and actually being supportive of a band in there. Totally jealous.

Granted I have a house that i can jam in, but it's just not the same...You could get 20 or 30 people in there and have "mini-shows" whenever you want...

Cool of the art group to split it with you too. Being artists they are less likely to {censored} with your {censored} too, because they would feel the same about their {censored}.

Awesome freaking score man :rawk:

• Members
dude that is a helluva deal you've got...Bonus points for the landlord for being a cool dude and actually being supportive of a band in there. Totally jealous.

Granted I have a house that i can jam in, but it's just not the same...You could get 20 or 30 people in there and have "mini-shows" whenever you want...

Cool of the art group to split it with you too. Being artists they are less likely to {censored} with your {censored} too, because they would feel the same about their {censored}.

Awesome freaking score man
:rawk:

amen. they tell me that it accomdates 60 and private shows are fine with the landlord.

Archived