I feel like sum Sava Tage...

solarburn

• Members

No one is ever going to get this but I have been looking for the name of a song for years that used to get played on the radio and I just heard it again on some hair nation type of thing last month. I thought it was Sava.. but maybe not.

The main riff is a very tight, and dry guitar playing short staccato riffs and is harmonized occasionally by another guitar. I hate to do this :facepalm: but it goes like this: daaa d ddd d ddd. daaa d ddd d ddd. There is also a harmonized lead line that comes in after a few bars of that riff.

Yes. I suck.

• Members
No one is ever going to get this but I have been looking for the name of a song for years that used to get played on the radio and I just heard it again on some hair nation type of thing last month. I thought it was Sava.. but maybe not.

The main riff is a very tight, and dry guitar playing short staccato riffs and is harmonized occasionally by another guitar. I hate to do this
:facepalm:
but it goes like this: daaa d ddd d ddd. daaa d ddd d ddd. There is also a harmonized lead line that comes in after a few bars of that riff.

Yes. I suck.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

• Members

The main riff is a very tight, and dry guitar playing short staccato riffs and is harmonized occasionally by another guitar. I hate to do this
:facepalm:
but it goes like this:
daaa d ddd d ddd. daaa d ddd d ddd.
There is also a harmonized lead line that comes in after a few bars of that riff.

Yes. I suck.

that narrows it down

• Members

Sorry. None of those. I don't think it's Savatage. The song I am talking about has a tone that almost sounds like it is heavily noise gated. In between each note you can almost hear the gate clamp down. Thanks for the attempts but I will just have to wait a few more years to figure it out.

Archived