We Who Are His Slaves

mparsons

• Members
Listening right now....great stuff. Killer tone and production too. Care to share some tips, pointers, and insight?

Really dig this {censored} though....great job!
:thu:

I've got links in my sig to EZdrummer tutorials. I'm using Superior 2.0, but the principals are the same.

For guitars? You're going to kill me.. :lol:

Guitar > Little Labs Redeye > Presonus FSP > BTE Vintage Overdrive > Nick Crow's 8505 > Voxengo Boogex with Catharsis awesometime s-preshigh impulse. One side is ESP Horizon NT-II with a DiMarzio Evolution, the other is an Edwards Forest GT with a DiMarzio X2N. BTE settings: Drive 0 Tone 10 Level 10. 8505 settings: Gain ( forgot doh ) Bass 10 Mids 0 Treble 10 Sweep ( 10 on right, 0 on left ) Power Amp 6.

Symphonic stuff is EWQLSO Silver, and choirs are Voices of the Apocalypse

• Members
I've got links in my sig to EZdrummer tutorials. I'm using Superior 2.0, but the principals are the same.

For guitars? You're going to kill me..
:lol:

Guitar > Little Labs Redeye > Presonus FSP > BTE Vintage Overdrive > Nick Crow's 8505 > Voxengo Boogex with Catharsis awesometime s-preshigh impulse. One side is ESP Horizon NT-II with a DiMarzio Evolution, the other is an Edwards Forest GT with a DiMarzio X2N. BTE settings: Drive 0 Tone 10 Level 10. 8505 settings: Gain ( forgot doh ) Bass 10 Mids 0 Treble 10 Sweep ( 10 on right, 0 on left ) Power Amp 6.

Symphonic stuff is EWQLSO Silver, and choirs are Voices of the Apocalypse

Wow...so this was all pretty much done via plug-ins, eh? Impressive.

I gotta check out this "Voices of the Apocalypse". I've been wanting to add some elements like that to my music as well, and was never sure how to do it. Thanx for the heads up!

Saw the links to your tutorials. Never actually tried Superior. I tend to prefer Addictive Drums these days....don't get as big of a "kit" (though I hear a new version will have more slots), but I love the tones I get with it. I downloaded your Impulses though. I'm gonna be trying them out, along with some others this weekend, trying to find some good matches for my Engl 530 preamp

• Members

Guitars a little buzzy for my taste... maybe a little low in the mix too...

Impressed by the orchestral stuff. Do you like Dimmu?

Opening vocal made me think of Behemoth...

Low growls sound a little muddly and uneven... try taking off some of the lows, and putting a limiter on them.

And definitely lower the vocals at the end, they are looouuud.

It's cool but it could use a lot of work still.

• Members

Guitars a little buzzy for my taste... maybe a little low in the mix too...

Impressed by the orchestral stuff. Do you like Dimmu?

Opening vocal made me think of Behemoth...

Low growls sound a little muddly and uneven... try taking off some of the lows, and putting a limiter on them.

And definitely lower the vocals at the end, they are looouuud.

It's cool but it could use a lot of work still.

I was going for a big Dimmu/Behemoth type sound, glad you thought of that. Thanks for listening. To be honest I can't be assed to mess with the mix anymore, I'm happy with it as is.

Archived