New Bogner Uberschall?

Mr Lucky Pants

• Members

There's a million other threads about it. But a brief recap:

The power section is now 6550-driven.

The clean channel has a bit more tweakability to it and can get some dirty kinda Plexi tones if you so desire.

The knob layout is slightly different.

The dirty channel sounds relatively the same.

• Members

The clean channel has a bit more tweakability to it and can get some dirty kinda Plexi tones if you so desire.

thought it would come with better features, Do not want :cry:

• Members

I was surprised when I read about the new Shiva having some voicing modes added...didn't expect that.
:thu:

Yeah thats why I'd rather try out and possibly own the Shiva more than the Uber. More gain on the Shiva would just be so godly. What's weird is that I thought these babies weren't going to be out until early-mid fall and supposedly they can be had right now but are limited. The chassis is mounted on the bottom instead of the top too. Looks awesome!

• Members

I thought it was kt88 driven?

• Members

I'm pretty sure the new Uberkab is a go - the Tone Merchants video of the Ecstasy Anniversery Edition was sitting on top of it *shrugs*

_TJK*

Oh there is a new cab indeed but it might be rear loaded like the rest of the Uberkabs instead of front loaded this time around.

• Members

Oh there is a new cab indeed but it might be rear loaded like the rest of the Uberkabs instead of front loaded this time around.

With the right bracing you don't really need to front-load anyway. Honestly, I think front-loading has a pretty negative effect on a lot of cabs.

Archived