girl's generation

noseminer

• Members
Asking me to suck your caulk has now proved your homosexualiteh.

You are barred from viewing teh hawt wimminz threads.

Now if you don't mind...

gtfo3cr.jpg

I will go now, but you will not ignore me after the other night!

/fatal attraction

• Members

Wow it's like the Spice Girls, only twice as many and actually attractive.

Lets not get too hasty now.

I would've torn baby spice and Geri Haliwell (when she didn't become anorexic and had awesome curves/tits) up like :love:

The others were meh.

• Members

HOT wimminz is HOT wimminz. Some of the Asian chicks that Asian-obsessed people call hot are just:facepalm:

It is basically HardTail syndrome, except with Asians instead of huge boobs.

WTF are you talking about :o

"Hot wimminz" is a subjective statement and cannot be applied to any certain type of wimminz.

Wimminz is wimminz. Simple as that. Whatever the individual regards as hot wimminz is up to the individual.

Some are able to appreciate the differences in physical features when judging forieign wimminz beauty without applying the:

"how closely does she resemble wimminz of my nationality" ,

rule, while others are not.

:o

• Members

WTF are you talking about
:o

"Hot wimminz" is a subjective statement and cannot be applied to any certain type of wimminz.

Wimminz is wimminz. Simple as that. Whatever the individual regards as hot wimminz is up to the individual.

Some are able to appreciate the differences in physical features when judging forieign wimminz beauty without applying the:

"how closely does she resemble wimminz of my nationality" ,

rule, while others are not.

Well some individuals are wrong obviously. And I made no judgment of any other nationality, nor did I say I only like white American girls.

• Members

Well some individuals are wrong obviously. And I made no judgment of any other nationality, nor did I say I only like white American girls.

Indeed.

Your opinion is obviously correct. Opinions after all, are definitive true/false statements.

Who mentioned you specifically, and who said you only like white girls?

I think you misunderstood what I was saying.

Guilty conscience :cop:

• Members
Indeed.

Your opinion is obviously correct.

Who mentioned you specifically, and who said you only like white girls?

I think you misunderstood what I was saying.

Guilty conscience
:cop:

Well since you were responding to me it seemed implied you meant me. But I don't want to muck up this thread with drama.

Are these girls underage? Because them being jailbait is the only way to make them hotter:o

• Members

Well since you were responding to me it seemed implied you meant me. But I don't want to muck up this thread with drama.

Are these girls underage? Because them being jailbait is the only way to make them hotter:o

N:o, but if you dress them up in short skirts and low cut tops, you can make them look like the average mid teen jailbaitz :love:

Archived