OT HBO Hard Knocks: Cincinnati Bengals

boogieman75

• Members
Ya, chefs are pretty brutal. Only team I can think of that can go 13-3 but you just know they suck and aren't going to win a playoff game.

:lol: It's the truth, but that's part of being a diehard fan...I watch them win or lose, and I still love the team. I think we are on an upswing for once. Our GM (Carl Peterson) was the downfall of our franchise I think. Got a new one now, that has proven himself in New England, so we should start to see some change :cool:

• Members

I'm still going to watch every game, and savor every win. But I just can't believe the Bengals are ever going to win anything until Mike Brown is dead, and if they don't start winning soon I might be the one to kill him. (being totally facetious if the FBI is reading)

Yeah Mike Brown is worthless. I'm upset we lost T.J. he was such a great player for us.

• Members

:lol:
It's the truth, but that's part of being a diehard fan...I watch them win or lose, and I still love the team. I think we are on an upswing for once. Our GM (Carl Peterson) was the downfall of our franchise I think. Got a new one now, that has proven himself in New England, so we should start to see some change
:cool:

Yeah I honestly think the Chiefs are going to be pretty good soon. Not this year but within 2-3 years

Archived