Cool Suffocation Interview.

simplestargazer

• Members

They are the coolest {censored}ing guys. I met Frank and Terrance last year. We talked about all kinds of {censored} and I expressed my hatred for metalcore lol. Frank got a kick out of it.

I love how Frank is so very soft spoken when you talk to him after a show.

• Members

They came to through here back in April I think. I couldn't go, and I have been kicking myself ever since. Seeing that they are such cool guys makes me regret it even more. Hopefully I will get the chance to see them soon. These guys should be millionaires from all of the other bands that have ripped them off.

• Members

I love how Frank is so very soft spoken when you talk to him after a show.

Eh I dont know, I think he had a couple of drinks in him because he was pretty lively. Telling me how he wrote Thrones of Blood after dumping bodies in his trunk lol.

Suffocation is one of the only bands that sound better live then they do on recordings. Usually when I see bands I like live I lose a little bit of respect for them, Suffo was the opposite.

• Members

LOL at the video game... I'd {censored}ing play that,

I also like that they're cool and honest enough to actually talk about their favorite parts on the album instead of giving some vague answer about how it's all good. They answered all the questions pretty honestly.

Archived