FS - Custom Audio Amplification OD-50 SE+ OD-100

Justin Thyme

• Members

This amp is just perfect - both sonically and cosmetically, this OD-50 SE+ is in pristine condition!

If you are reading this listing you already know the story about this amp. Perhaps the best channel switching amp on the planet. Fender type cleans (and then some) and super hot rodded Marshall type crunch (and beyond).

This OD-50 has EL34's, and all new preamp tubes. For more information on the SE+, you can check out the details at

http://www.suhrguitars.com/OD100.aspx#SE

In addition to the information on the Suhr website, there was an additional 'variable send' mod done ($250) on the amp so you can use various pedals in the loop that were not line level. Of course this mod can be turned on/off, depending upon your needs. Very cool mod indeed.

Although I bought it used about a year ago, I never once have taken outside of my house. In addition, I have only put about 5 hours on it since that time. And it is in perfect working order I can assure you. And the amp looks as good as it sounds - it is cosmetically a 10 of 10. This amp is a steal and could pass as new in any retail store.

Serious inquires only.

I am asking $2,200 or best offer (shipping and insurance paid by me). The amp also comes with the original Custom Audio footswitch and amp cover. Please email me and I will send you various pictures for your consideration. No trades please, I need the money and must sell by end of month.

Thanks for looking.

J

guitarguru@cox.net

Archived