You are all going to hate me for this, but... (NAD)

Dead Star

• Members

Just got back from testing it out. Turns out I was wrong about it being an MG100HDFX, It's actually a G100RCD (which looks nearly exactly the same as the MG, and that I know nothing about (whoops, my bad).

What is the consensus on the Marshall G100RCD? As bad as the MG? Better? Worse?

the MG is pretty much just the next generation, as far as I know. It shouldn't sound too different. Never played one but heard them at gigs and they seem pretty similar :idk:

It's still a deal, and if you're in a bad way for an amp, jump on it before someone else does. You'll still get your money back out of it when you're ready to sell.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the MG is pretty much just the next generation, as far as I know. It shouldn't sound too different. Never played one but heard them at gigs and they seem pretty similar
:idk:
It's still a deal, and if you're in a bad way for an amp, jump on it before someone else does. You'll still get your money back out of it when you're ready to sell.

Sweet! I put the deposit down today, I'm picking it up next Thursday. The guy who is selling it is this really cool guy with a living room full of guitars and a garage full of classic horror dolls. He is selling some of his gear to save up for a Gretsch semi-hollow.

Archived